Lexmic - Come Around EP



Last week was the launch of my (Lexmic) 'Come Around EP' on Serendipity Music Group, and surprisingly it has been selected in various Traxsource charts including weekend weapons & Deep/Minimal essentials. This I am very honoured and happy to be a part of it! I love these charts, especially weekend weapons as they showcase new and underground sounds, the perfect place for a nice digital dig.

You can find the EP here

It has also allowed me to create a chart, and well I love the chance to select my weekly favs, so if you are in need for some deeper grooves, have a browse at my chart, I really admire the work of the producers selected and you can find some serious tunes in the list. 

Lexmic Traxsource Chart 

So hope you all have a great week and enjoy the music :) 

Comments